Cutting edge lab and office space to support your business growth
STFC’s laboratory facilities are ideal for new and early-stage businesses
At STFC, we provide a unique, fully equipped space for innovation, research and development, providing flexible access to laboratory space, "hot-labs" and scientific equipment. The facilities and equipment are ideally suited to start-up companies, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and R&D teams from established companies.
Companies using the facilities are working in diverse sectors: from medical biosciences and energy and the environment, to down-stream space technologies and advanced materials and the chemical sector.
STFC provides flexible access to laboratory space
How can we support your business?
- Situated at Sci-Tech Daresbury or Harwell Campus, co-locating with high tech businesses with world leading science and technology
- Top-quality laboratory space and clean rooms (clean rooms at Harwell Campus only)
- High-spec, ready to use office accommodation
- Access to cutting-edge equipment for laboratory and clean room use (clean rooms at Harwell Campus only)
- Specialist technical support
- Multiple award-winning facility including the UK Science Park Association award for a business incubator with the best track record of developing start-up and high growth business
- Comprehensive business support package covering: investor readiness, business planning, sales, marketing, intellectual property and much more
- Networks of industrial and academic experts
- World-leading Intellectual Property developed by STFC and its partners
To find out more about the equipment and facilities available, please contact:
+44 (0)1925 603142
View equipment list